Sunday, February 26, 2012

"NZF; WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!"

So Shearer decided to do dinner with Winston. I suppose the old adage "If you can't beat him, learn from him" most definitely applies.

Maybe next time we should bring our respective caucuses; leading to an introduction I imagine going something like this...

Shearer: "Ah, Winston; I'm sorry you're not able to match our commitment to Opposition with numbers..."

Winston: "Don't we... You, there [points at Fenton] ... what is your profession?"

Fenton: "I'm a Union-advocate"

Winston: [points at Horomia] "And you?"

Horomia: "Maori-advocate ... and fast-food connoisseur"

Winston: [points at Robertson] "And you?"

Robertson: "Campaign Manager"

[Winston turns to address his own Caucus]

Winston: "NEW ZEALAND FIRST; WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!"

NZFCaucus: "HELL-NO! HELL-NO! HELL-NO!"

[Turns back to Shearer]: "You see, Shearer? I brought more Opposition than you did."

No comments:

Post a Comment